That’s right…healthy cookies. What? Well when your entire family is trying to lose a few pounds, buttery delicious baked desserts are not exactly encouraged. Which is why I am so tremendously grateful for Carrots ‘n’ Cake and her not-s0-terrible-for-you recipes. Healthy recipes plus my undeniable love for almond butter lead to
Oatmeal Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies 🙂
What you’ll need: (Makes 15 )
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 35o degrees.
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix. (Yay for easy!)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.
- Let cool and devour.
Healthy+Cookie=A very happy Rayna 🙂