With Halloween just around the corner, there’s candy everywhere! 🙂 So to start of Halloween baking this year, and seeing Peanut Butter Snickers in the store, there was only one logical option. Although Twix may be my favorite candy, Snickers come in at a pretty close second. Add some more peanut butter to an already decadent dessert, and I’m one happy girl 🙂
Through many attempts at brownie recipes, I’ve found that I like my brownies on the cakier side, with just a little bit of fudge in the middle. These brownies fit that criteria exactly. If you’re more of a fudgy brownie person, feel free to use your own recipe and throw some peanut butter snickers in, you won’t be disappointed!
Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies- From My Baking Addiction
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup butter (You can be generous!)
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 12 Peanut Butter Snickers Squares, cut into fourths
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×8 inch baking pan
- Microwave the butter and chocolate for 3-4 minutes, or until the butter is melted.
- Whisk until the chocolate is melted and stir in the sugar. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually add in the flour and stir until just combined.
- Spread 1/2 the batter into the baking dish and cover with an even layer of snickers. Add in the other 1/2 of the batter and cover with remaining snickers.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (Don’t overbake!) and cool completely.
This brownie recipe really does take the cake! 😉