Um…what? Greek yogurt, the tart, protein-filled, greek yogurt into a cookie? No I’m not crazy, but you are if you don’t like these cookies. These moist little pearls are the perfect balance of sweet without being overpowering, thanks to the greek yogurt.
These delectable little cookies are modified off of Little Bitty Bakes
Ingredients: (Makes 15 small cookies)
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (6 oz.) container Plain 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (roughly)
- Preheat the oven to 350 and spray a cookie tray (or line with parchment paper)
- In a medium bowl, mix together butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and the baking soda.
- Once the butter and the sugars are creamed, add in the Chobani and the vanilla extract until smooth.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients (in 2 parts) until smooth. Add in the white chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until golden brown.
So tell your mom that you’re trying to be healthier. There’s dairy in these after all! 🙂